The Itemata summary to help you with luggages questions. Contact us for help.
Air Tahiti has a fleet of aircraft with limited storage space. Be sure to include your accessories (laptop, camera, etc.) in your only cabin baggage :
- 1 cabin bag and 1 accessory per passenger (child under 12 or adult)
- Total maximum dimensions: 55 x 35 x 25 cm
- Maximum total weight: 5 kg
- Maximum standard weight per passenger (child under 12 or adult): 10 kg (no extra fee)
- Over 32kg your luggage is considered over sized and must be checked in with Air Tahiti freight.
- Maximum dimensions (wheels and handles included): length + width + height < 150 cm (over that dimension, must checked in with freight).
- Some fares entitle you to a different baggage allowance and others to no baggage allowance. Please refer to the conditions of the chosen rate.
An additional baggage allowance of 5 kg is granted to divers on certain destinations, if the availability of the flight allows it. Affected destinations : Huahine, Raiatea, Bora Bora, Maupiti, Moorea, Fakarava, Rangiroa, Tikehau, Tubuai, Rurutu, Nuku Hiva et Hiva Oa. There is no additional franchise for Raroia
To benefit from it, you just need to present your diving equipment when checking in for your flight, along with one of the following documents:
- Official scuba diver card in your name
- Certificate of the diving club in which you go and which specifies the dates of diving
GOOD TO KNOW
- The diving equipment can be transported in the same baggage as your other effects or separately (regulator and computer)
- Carry the bulb and batteries of your dive torch separately.
- Place dive knives and other sharp instruments in your checked baggage.
- Make sure the compressed air cylinders are empty and that comply with the check-in conditions for checked baggage.
- Register the oxygen (O2) cylinders with Freight Service, whether they are empty or full.
OVER SIZE LUGGAGe
Freight check-in from Tahiti-Faa’a airport is open from 06:00 to 17:45 on weekdays and from 06:00 to 11:45 on weekends and public holidays.
Tel : 40 86 41 68 or from Monday to Friday only : 40 86 41 65 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Limit time to checked in over size luggage : 2 hours in Papeete, 1 hour other islands before departure.
calculate extra fee
Scroll to the end of the page to get the form to fill.